Well September has already sneaked on upon us and
I am really starting to wonder how fast this year is going by!!
So I think we should enjoy here and now because that’s all we have!
This being said i want to share a quick little tag with you guys.
Here is it
This image on the stamp really makes me happy! Its such a happy and delightful stamp by little darlings. I am really glad I got to play with it!
The stamp set you see here is called Little Darlings Go Girl Go
This time I went simple with the colouring. I have used watercolours and added water to create whiter areas for the shading to show.
Again this tag has layering on it .
- · I started with a white cardstock and cut out a tag with it.
- · I then glued some text script paper from an old book on top of the tag .
- · Next I distressed the tag with Memento inks in brown.
- · Then I added White Gesso splatters on the tag and left it dry for a while.
- · After which I layered the rest of the pieces on top .
The blooms I have used today are some of my favourites from itsy bitsy.
I have used SYMPHONY FLOWERS PASSION
The other flower you see in light pink is handmade. While the two small roses were my oldest buys from itsy bitsy.
Here is another close up of the layering. I have mostly used scrap papers and leftover design papers from other projects to finish this project. So it is another fine example of getting the most out of your supplies.
So that’s about it from me today!
Thank you see you another Friday!