Folks we had a super response to our 'Make it Dimensional' Challenge - 95 entries! That's sure to be record. Super submissions, outstanding creativity and stellar designs were the order of the day. The results will be out very soon, so stay tuned.
Now on to our challenge for November. I'm sure you're totally intrigued after reading the title. Yes it's the K-I-S-S challenge - Keep It Sweet & Simple! I honestly think it is more difficult to make something wonderful whilst retaining its simplicity so here's an opportunity to truly unleash your creativity. No fancy folds, no fancy embellishments, no fancy technique. And may this card serve as inspiration as well as a guideline.
As you can see I've kept it fairly simple. The only flourish is the punched border on the top and bottom and the 'Ginormous' bow. It took about 30 minutes to make and my husband says its my best work yet. I resisted the urge to grumble to myself 'Men - what do they know' but had to acknowledge that it is pretty nice - without too much drama.
So here are your challenge guidelines:
- You can make anything you like as long as you K-I-S-S - Keep it Simple & Sweet. The key is to create beauty from simplicity.
- If we feel something doesn't quite fit our guideline, we will write to you privately and let you know.
- The contest closes at midnight on 30th November 2012.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the bottom of this page, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries.
- Participants can withdraw entries at any time before the contest closes by deleting their own submission.
- Backlinking to old projects is not permitted. All submissions have to be created after 2nd November 2012.
- In your blog post, create a link back to this page - The ItsyBitsy K-I-S-S Challenge.
- 2 winners will be selected and will receive a voucher of Rs. 1000 each, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in.
- In addition 6 finalists will be selected all of whom will receive a badge to display on their blog.