Tuesday, September 6, 2016

DIY: EMBROIDERY HOOP WALL ART TUTORIAL

Hello and welcome back Friends 

Today I am here to share an exciting makeover , 
It’s one of the simplest ways to make cute wall art, and the possibilities are endless.



All those who have been following my work know that I am a hobby hopper and here's an embroidery hoop which has been my treasured possession when I did a lot of embroidery. 
Today I decided to give it a makeover and this is how the Vintage handmade flowers came to my rescue !

Here is the pictorial

1. Trace a circle using 6″ hoops on the Pattern paper from 



2. Cut out the traced circle


3. Gesso the Hoop to give the desired look , 
I have sponged it unevenly to keep the natural colours peeping and I was happy with the look once it dried 


I have cut out 6x4 postcard size and stamped images on to it using 


Now it is time to decorate it as you wish 


I choose to add 

to match the colour code along with DECORATIVE ADHESIVE PEARL


Finally added a picture and I was totally happy with the results !
Do check my earlier creations on stamping  Here at the Itsy Bitsy Blog


Supplies used - 


Thank you for dropping by today!

Remember we still have a few more days for the anniversary sale with upto 80% ! 
Go shop :-)

Warm regards 

16 comments:

  1. You decorated the hoop so beautifully Sharada, love the flutter fly and all vintage flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. You have put the embroidert hoop to such good use! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a lovely transformation sharada, lovely choice of flowers too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Another pretty project..ur craftroom must be a happening place with all these lovely stuff to display...u inspired me to take those old broken loops out n make smthn out of thm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Another pretty project..ur craftroom must be a happening place with all these lovely stuff to display...u inspired me to take those old broken loops out n make smthn out of thm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. soo glad to have inspired you ! will love to see what you create ! Thanks dear yes its time you visit my place !! Thanks for all the love and appreciation :)

      Delete
  7. Hey Sharada, you have become a hobby hooper! ( pun intended) ! :) Such a fantastic makeover! Really loved it! This has made me look at embroidery hoops differently! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful project..love that dream catcher stamp ..thank you for sharing.. daksha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete