Hello, my dear LOVELY crafty friends and Itsy Bitsy followers.
Roshini here, to share one more inspirational DIY craft with thin cut dies and 'Pretty in Pink' paper pack once again. I am so in love with this paper pack and never get enough, how much ever I use this. The colors are just so fab and how can I forget about the thin cut dies lol....
They are just like tasty candies for a crafter :) I am still mad about collecting them all...I hope Rashmi can hear me :) Sit back, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the tutorial, I mean to say pictorial....
- Few spiral roses... cut, using the thin cut die.
- I have used felt sheet in pink to make these pink roses.
- I chose 4 tags from Color yoga tags pack and a white lace.
- Cut four more tags using the color yoga tag from 'Pretty in Pink' paper pack collection. I have chosen a small polka dot designed paper as shown below.
- Now overlap the color yoga tags on the pink paper tags using double sided tape. Roll one corner of the white tag as in the picture below.
- Stick the white lace and felt roses using silicon.
- Now color the letters LOVE in gold metallic color.
- Stick the letter painted in gold, as shown below on the tags. Have a look, its done.....Tie it with cord to the jute thread and just hang the LOVE banner made with pretty in pink and thin cut die felt roses.
Project - 2
I have one more project to share with you, Look at the memories jar - I mean to say I have altered a Jam jar using the thin cut dies and pretty in pink paper once again,
to store all the memories and dates. Have look here.
- 'Memories' sentiment is cut from the 'Pretty in Pink' paper pack. I glued it to a toothpick to give it a flag like look.
Supplies list here: