Hello My Dear Sweet Crafters,
Roshini here today to inspire you with one more project, I am using the new burlap canvas 8x8 inches, which I transformed into a mixed media project using very limited supplies from Itsy Bitsy store.
Have a look at the pics and then I will explain you how to make it in few simple steps.
I have used a reverse side of mini canvas bought from store.
The chipboard feathers hanging below are from the dream catchers chipboard.
Bubble stencil on the canvas for texture and thin cut doily die, and spiral rose die to make burlap flowers.
I hope you liked it. If so, please have look at the steps below to know how to make it.
1. color the burlap with Little Birdie black chalk paint.
2. Add some texture with bubble stencil on the canvas.
3. make burlap roses using thin cut die from store.
4. stick the mini canvas as shown in the pic above and arrange the flowers, chipboard shapes, butterfly and embellishments.
5. Apply 2 coats of black chalk paint, making sure you cover all the elements glued.
6. Once everything is dry, start spraying color splash sprays - Bubble gum pink and Orange, randomly .... make sure to cover the flowers too.
7. Heat dry the canvas and start dry brushing with feather light strokes using the Monte Marte metallic colors to highlight the elements and texture.