Monday, September 12, 2016

Damask Album



Hi people, its Lekha here with my new post and today I would be using some bold prints with the new launch from Itsy Bitsy..
Its none other than the chipboard album and metallic paints .
In my last post on these lovely metallic paints and quilling flowers I had mentioned about the lovely sheen these paints have and must have for your collection..
Lets move over to the chipboard album,this can be painted, decorated with papers etc...
Here is my take on this lovely damask design I got in my DT kit. The album comes with 6 pages...a lot of space to create some wonderful albums.
I first painted the album front and back cover in broccoli metallic paint (I love the name).





Next took silicon glue and stuck organza ribbons and satin ribbon at the back of the cover page.






For decorating the cover page I have used hand cut quilled fringe flowers and very pretty pink flowers from Itsy Bitsy's margarida cornation collection and rhinestones.
Also have stamped the pages with bold sentiments from Itsy Bitsy's hope and smile stamp set



There is space to put photos or write or it can be used as personal journal.
Here is the complete look...



















Here is the video showing all the pretty pages from the album.


Hope you liked this version and we also have Tanvi's post on creating a shaker chipboard album. Its another great idea as shaker elements are very popular these days..
Let me share some pics from her post too..


Notice loads of sparkle dots inside..



Supplies used:
pink frames

Keep Crafting!!
Thanks for visiting and do leave some love :)

8 comments:

  1. Awesome use of the bold prints & the metallic sheen on the cover is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet album in metallic effect cover page, so fabulous! And I love these beautiful papers too with all beautiful sentiments inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful Broccoli color, the album is wonderful with the bold prints !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful creation! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a vibrant looking Album!Loved the ribbon idea & the pages are very pretty Lekha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the bold cover... The ribbons give the cover a completely new look... Also loved the pages... Thanks for the wonderful idea on working with this chipboard album...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the bold cover... The ribbons give the cover a completely new look... Also loved the pages... Thanks for the wonderful idea on working with this chipboard album...

    ReplyDelete