Friday, May 30, 2014

TGIF with Pooja - Summer card

Hello lovely readers !
How are you doing today ? The summer is returning around here in UK and im feeling particularly happy about it ! Beacuse i love the heat after enduring all that horrible cold for almost half the year .
Anyway 
Welcome back to another TGIF post with me Pooja !
I am really excited to share this card with you all 

 I really love the way this one turned out !
The stamp I have used here is Little Darlings Go Girl Go
I absolutly adore this stamp set ! The happiness on the girls face shows it all ! 

For this card i tried a differnt placement of elements . 
I have never made one like this so i really love how this looks all finished !

I decided to make a tag first 

  • I first stamped my image on the tag with pigment ink .
  • Then i colored it with watercolors. 
  • Once done i distressed the whole tag with broken china distress ink .
  • And added a twine on top to finish the tag. 
The flowers here are handmade. 
I really enjoy making flowers sometimes when i get in the mood. 
I have used distress inks for the yellow one . 
Also do check out the lovely collection of blooms by itsy bitsy here


For the Background 
  • I first inked my whole cardstock green with distress inks 
  • I then used a sizzix embossing folder for the chevrons , I kept it white to draw focus to my stamped tag. 
  • Then i added a one inch strip of pattern paper in yellow beneath the embossing .There are a lot of beautiful paper packs and single 12 *12 design paper sheets available at Itsy Bitsy do check them out.
  • My white embossed cardstock is placed a bit tilted . 
  • I then embellished the card with some buttons , flowers and some stamped pieces . 
So that's about it ! 
I really hope you liked this card and this lovely image ! 
Its one of my favorites in the LD series !
For any questions or feedback please comment below !
thankyou for tuning in see u next month ! 

1 comment:

  1. All the creations you shared with us for the past month were really fabulous Pooja :). Lovely blue pink combination in all your projects make them unique :). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete