Saturday, October 1, 2016

Ink Embossed Accordion Album

Good Morning Crafty peeps, a Big hello from Sharada Dilip 

Today  I am sharing a technique that I haven’t used in a long time but love a ton -Inked Embossing Folders. 
This is such an easy technique… This is one of my all time favorite techniques since it is a great way to stretch products and get new looks. 





I have made an Ink embossed card and Accordion album to share with you all  !


The idea to create this began when I set my hands on this bright coloured card stack 


I fell in love with this Card stock super stack which consists of 72 sheets and a must have for all the cardmakers and scrapbookers !




I chose to start with the bright blues with the black 



Embossing folders are inexpensive and come in a ton of patterns. 


Here is how to make it -

I put 4x6 cut  Blue card-stock in the folder, closed it and ran it through my Big shot die cut machine.




After removing it, I applied Ink just to the raised areas in the darker shade of blue . 



That gives an awesome look to the cover page , 
Further I decorated the cover with Hearts die cuts  and RETROGLAM EMBOSSED STICKER along with satin ribbon and washi tape 

For decorating  the inner pages I have used plain embossed cards 







For few of the inserts I have used pattern papers and tag dies 



I couldnt stop at one , made a 6x6 sized card with ink embossing


Here I have repeated the same procedure and decorated it with frame die  and 


This is one of my all time favorite techniques since it is a great way to stretch products and get new looks. Do check my earlier creations  Here at the Itsy Bitsy Blog

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope you all liked my cards, Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!




      Regards!
      Sharada Dilip

      Delete
  2. I m nt very comfrtable with using embossing folders..but ypu hv inspired me tonnes..super easy way to gt intresting backgrounds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Have to learn lots from you!!very encouraging!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Hi Sharda, beautiful as always, i love this technique too as its easy to do and can make a bunch of cards in no time!! thanks for sharing. Love the owls, super cute, and what a perfect bow, i struggle with tying them they always end up croocked, a little like me:-) Hugs Seemaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  5. This is such an awesome technique, yet so simple! The Accordian Album & the card are so pretty, embellishments adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete