Monday, April 22, 2013

Video Tutorial for Exploding Box with Explosive Flowers



As promised in my previous blog, I have made a video explaining how I created the exploding box with explosive flowers. To view the blog where this project was first featured, click here. For your convenience, I have split the video into 2 parts. The first shows how I made the box and the second shows how I made the center piece with the flowers bursting out. Hope you like it!





Supplies Used for this Project:

6 comments:

  1. Lovely tute, Sunehra!

    I love the colors you have used on the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tutorial sunehra.... made so many exploding boxes till date .. bt never cud have thot of using foam board n so so many flowers to make the flower pot.. loved the concept .. thanx for sharing... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks Charu - so glad you liked it, the foam board was a great application, will use it often!

      Delete