Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Winners of the First Annual Itsy Bitsy Craft Awards

Our winners list is finally up! After much deliberation we have chosen the winner within each category so without delay, let's find out who they are:

Card Making Category Winner: Dr Sonia's 3D card


Scrapbooking Category - Nehal's Banner Layout


3D project Category - Rajni's Calendar


Jewellery Making Category - Neha's Bracelet



Kids Craft Category - Jocelyn's Baby Mobile



Congratulations to all the winners. You had both the audience support as well as the judges appreciation. You each receive a voucher of Rs. 1000 from Itsy Bitsy and a Winner's badge to display on your blog!

And to all our other finalists, well done for your achievement. You each will receive a voucher of Rs. 250 and a Finalist badge to display on your blogs. To check if you are a finalist, click here:

Once again we at Itsy Bitsy want to thank you all for your resounding support for this contest. It could only have been this successful with your interest and encouragement so many thanks to you all. We hope you continue your patronage with our current challenge which you can view here!

Winners and finalists, please write in to info@itsybitsy.in to claim your prize and badge.



16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Team Itsy Bitsy and all my crafty friends. Congrats to Rajni ji whose creations in each category were stunning
    Congrats to Nehal..so much of love was poured into your beautiful layout and that itself epitomizes scrapbooking!!
    Congrats Neha your bracelet is right out of a brochure!!
    And A big Congrats to Jocelyn for the so beautiful and lovingly made project being a big winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dr. Sonia....even ur creations deserved to be d winners.
      Congrats :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Sonia! Congrats to you too! :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Itsy Bitsy, you rock!!! Thanks Dr Sonia - loved all of your creations :) Congrats to all winners and participants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the other winners and thanks all for the support and wishes. :-)

    Itsy Bitsy, the email ID mentioned (info@itsybitsy.in) doesn't seem to be working. :-( please let me know if there is an alternate email ID to contact you.

    Thanks for this opportunity. This is my first time entering my handmade in a competition and its been a lovely experience. :-)

    -Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the issue. There is a typo in the email ID provided in the post.

      Delete
    2. Hey sorry about that Josie... Hope your email went through now.. and CONGRATS!

      Delete
  4. Thanks a lot to Itsy Bitsy team,my crafter friends and all my well wishers who supported me and voted for me.All the three projects are very dear to me as all were my very first creations in the respective categories.They really gave me a new introduction to thys world of paper crafting.Topping in all d three categories with maximum votes means a lots lots to me...andd by winning i m just on d top of d world now.

    Congrats to all d winners and participants and best of luck to all my crafter frnds on their future projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many Many Congratulations to all the Winners..Fabulous Creations !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yuuuhuuuu,,this is my first award after creating my blog and it sure puts me on cloud9.
    Thanx team Itsybitsy for giving me a platform to showcase my work. It was one of my best experience.
    Congrats to Dr.Sonia-You are a great inspiration to me, Rajni, Neha and Jocelyn and all the fellow crafters who made it to the top..
    Cant wait to flaunt my badge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. COngrats to all the winners n finalists. such inspiration from everyone

    ReplyDelete