Monday, June 19, 2017

Moments Forever and always

Hey guys, Riddhi here,

I'm posting my new project as a GDT member of Itsy Bitsy.

Before I share something about my project I would love to say thanks to Rashmi ma'am and Anitha ma'am for the amazing opportunity they have given me. I am thrilled to do the project ❤️

So let's go through the project.....

I have made a photo layout of my baby boy...
Babies are always special to their parents and this feeling is just out of the world....
Little memories will hold biggest space in our heart..and this photo is really very close to my heart...
He is the sunshine of my life and I feel all parents feel the same way...

 

So I have given title of the photo as "Moments Forever and always "

I have used pattern paper from Itsy Bitsy and would also like to share that they have amazing collection of pattern papers. I stuck the pattern paper on chipboard using silicone glue..
Guys silicone glue is an amazing product and is a must have for every crafter's stash.

 

I then used Gold alcohol splash to colour my chipboard cutouts..which has an amazing golden effect....
I have used different types of flowers for my layout, you can check my product list for details.
I used the new collection of Curly Roses from Itsy Bitsy and I selected white and pink colours from the range.
I have added some more flowers too and have used pollen sticks.

 


I have made a quick video tutorial for this layout.
Please go through the video and share your valuable comments.





I have used all these products from Itsy Bitsy to make this project .

 1-Silicone glue 



2- Cream Curly Rose 



3- Pink Curly Rose 
4-Dew Drop- Sunshine 

5- Medley Olivia flowers 
  

I hope you liked my creation.
Thanks 
Riddhi 
Ri's Creation 

2 comments: