Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sweet Treats - GDT post by Mallika

At ItsyBitsy we are keen to support talented and passionate crafters which is why we have introduced the Professional Crafters Club (PCC), an invitational only scheme for amazing crafters who have been supporting our store for a long time. In 2013, we want to showcase the work of these talented women and will be inviting  PCC members each month to GD for our blog. I am very pleased to welcome the extremely talented Mallika of Aola Handmade Cards to share one of her fantastic creations with all our ItsyBitsy readers. Over to Mallika!

Hello friends, 

This is Mallika from Aola Handmade Cards  here as Guest DT for Itsy Bitsy . I am thrilled to be honored as one . 
For this month's theme , I have created a Sweets Box { Mithai } .
In our tradition , we basically send sweets to all the guests after / before marriage as a sign of goodwill and 
happiness . 

I have used beautiful Itsy Bitsy products .Itsy bitsy has a wide range of products to select from . I simply love their papers and boutique elements . 

This box has been made using beautiful boutique elements flowers .. I simply love the antique look they give . 
On this sides I have used the glitter border strips . You know whats the best part of these strips ? They have adhesive , so no need to apply fevicol / gum / glue.  The work sweet treats has been written using Glitter Alpha Stickers . To compliment the whole project I have added the lock and key chipboard . The chipboard has been misted . 

I hope you all will continue liking my work .
Do visit my page for more inspiration 
 Happy Crafting 










4 comments:

  1. Congrats !! on another achievement girl !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have showcased the flowers so beautifully Mallika and I was guessing you would be the next DT..he he!!

    ReplyDelete