Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Magical Powers of ItsyBitsy's Laser Cuts

ItsyBitsy has these amazing laser cuts that can add a wonderful touch to any project - card/ scrapbook/ album/ box etc. Some of you have made magic with them - like Sharada with her Mirror Mirror on the Wall post and Pooja with her bird cage post. I have had a few for a while now and recently saw this cute Lamp Post chipboard in my drawer this morning. Of course I had to immediately sit down and make a card with it and here's the final result!

As you can see I've done little else with the card. The background is embossed with the gorgeous Damask folder from ItsyBitsy. I've added a nice bow with some grosgrain ribbon and a few flutters and flowers finished up the card. 

I literally made this card in 10 minutes - and that's what's great about ItsyBitsy embellishments. You can make magic with them!

Supplies used:

13 comments:

  1. I would say it a perfect card..superb use of laser cut Sunhehra !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Poornima. Can't go wrong with those lasecuts!

      Delete
  2. What a super pretty card Sunehra... LOVE it...the colour combination is awesome.. Sentiment is adorable... I too agree with you about laser cuts. I have saved two laser cuts for future use...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sindhu, thanks a lot. Yes they are like treasures to preserve for a rainy day!

      Delete
  3. Wow...Simple elegance...Love the color combo...Ur bow adds much beauty to all projects :) Me too saved few lasercuts which i won in blog candy for my future project..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes candy girl! You must be having quite a few...

      Delete
  4. That die cut is really cute.. You know I am missing Itsy Bitsy stuff in US.. :( When I was in b'lore, I used to just get up and go to banashankari store.. :(
    Awesome stuf!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... while I'm sorry you're feeling this way, its great to hear that we're missed :)

      Delete
  5. The lamp post looks smashing and love the elegant look you have given it with the embossed background and the gorgeous butterfly
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats gorgeous.. i have bought a couple of them i should make use of them..ur card has inspired me to use them..

    ReplyDelete