Thursday, January 31, 2013

DCVW Baby Papers

If you're working on a baby scrapbook, invitation card set or any kind of new baby project, the beautiful range of papers from DCVW Baby is a great choice. And when you shop with ItsyBitsy, you don't have to pick up the entire pack, just the papers you like which are all at half price. Here's a baby card and envelope set I made using these wonderful designs.



Aren't the lovely pink shades and patterns so very pretty and girly? I just love them. And it's not all pink. There are some lovely muted greens and strawberry reds too, all perfectly designed to coincide and complement each other. 













For the card, I started out with a white base card and added the first overlay of striped pink pattern paper. I also included some awesome ItsyBitsy glitter photo corners for this layer. Then I added four little panels of a complementary green pattern paper sized to contain four glitter alphas, one of my favorite ItsyBitsy embellishments. I finished off the card with a bow and some buttons.


Another great feature of pattern papers is that they are just the right thickness for envelopes. I used a solid pink for my envelope and just added a strip of the green pattern paper with a couple of buttons to tie the whole set together. 

Have you used the DCVW baby girl papers for any project? We'd love to hear about. Leave a comment and tell all!

25 comments:

  1. Very cute and adorable card and coordinating envelope...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW first time I am seeing the glitter photo corners in action...they are such a lovely contrast to your pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are quite cool. Lovely colors and lovely bling!

      Delete
  3. Lovely card! and equally lovely envelope!! clever idea to have used glitter corners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nazneen. I've been holding them for a rainy day and so glad I did.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful...i loved the glitter corners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set Sunehra!..Such pretty colors perfect for a baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the soft shades..perfect for baby !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Poornima, all the baby girl shades in this set are really wonderful

      Delete
  7. Love the pale colours in the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pallavi, I went for a really hot pink for the envelope. Hope it goes well together..

      Delete
  8. I jus had a baby girl and would totally love to do something like this for her! Thank u so much for the inspiration! It looks really cool:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Narmadhaa.. glad it appealed to you and congrats on the baby!! Lovely days ahead!

      Delete
  9. Can u tell me which product I should search for to do envelopes like that?

    ReplyDelete